To our family of valued Waunakee Veterinary Clinic clients,
We want to make you aware that the former owner of Waunakee Veterinary Clinic is being investigated and charged with allegations of animal abuse. We are deeply concerned for all parties involved. In the coming days, you may hear or read in the media outlets about the allegations, all we can tell you is the TRUTH. And the truth is this:
* No other team members of Waunakee Veterinary Clinic have been implicated or involved in these allegations.
* The hospital is under new ownership, and the Doctor in question is no longer a member of the hospital team.
* We have ZERO tolerance for such behavior. The current veterinary professionals at Waunakee have dedicated their lives to providing high-quality care of animals and are committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of all animals in our care.
* We strive to provide the best possible experience for all our patients by utilizing Fear Free strategies.
* We will continue to cooperate with all governmental bodies to ensure a thorough and complete investigation.
We recognize there will be concern and anger associated with these allegations. As veterinary healthcare providers, we are united that every patient should receive care in the most gentle and loving manner possible. We consider all our patients as an extension of our own family. We will continue to earn your trust and support as we get through this difficult time together. We are committed to taking the responsibility you trust us with every day with the compassion and professionalism you and your pets deserve.
The Waunakee Veterinary Clinic Team
"Hugo our Great Pyrenees loves Waunakee Vet Clinic and also how fabulous he looks after his shampoo, cut, and blow out from his leading stylist Courtney!!!!!
Best staff and always so welcoming!
5 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
"Our family put our trust in Dr. Arnett and his staff when our cat was bitten by a dog.. Dr Wes and his staff took great care of us and our cat, Niko, immediately on a Saturday morning. Niko ended up needing a leg amputation and had to stay for a few days. Once again his staff was awesome and their facility allowed us to fine and visit him one on one in our own private area. Highly recommend!!"